The ROP Shop 2600 PSI Pressure Washer Pump, 2.4 GPM, 7/8" Shaft with Chemical Hose, QC Adapter, Keyway, & Hardware
- The ROP Shop replacement Horizontal Pressure Washer Pump Kit
- Specs - Maximum Pump Pressure: 2600 PSI. Maximum Pump Flow: 2.4 GPM. Maximum Pump Speed: 3400 RPM. Pump Shaft Diameter: 7/8" Short Shaft. Pump Bolt Pattern: 2 5/8" Center to Center & 1 7/8" Center to Each Outer Hole. Maximum Pump Horsepower: 6.5 GHP. Maximum Pump Water Temperature: 140° F. Pump Inlet Connection Type: Standard Garden Hose. Pump Outlet Tube Connection: 22mm Male. Oil Capacity: 75 mls (2.5 oz). Hose Inner Diameter: 1/4" (6mm). Socket Male Pipe Thread: 3/8". Socket Coupler End: 3/8". Hose Outer Diameter: 3/8" (9mm). Hose Length: 5'. Hose Material: Rubber. Keyway Width: 3/16". Keyway Length: 1 1/8". Refer to images 2 & 3 for more information
- Includes - (1) Horizontal Pressure Washer Pump with Chemical Injector, Unloader Valve, Thermal Release Valve, Outlet Tube, Oil Cap, (1) Quick-Connect Socket, (1) Chemical Hose, (1) Keyway, (4) Hex Bolts & (4) Lock Washers; comes as shown in the first image
- This pump mounts horizontal (oil cap points up). Pump needs at least 5HP to handle PSI. Pump head cannot be flipped
- Uses 75 mls (2.5 oz) of 85W-90 gear oil (NOT included). Has a sight glass to view oil level and a drain plug for a simplified oil changing process
- Hose used to siphon detergent out of a separate container. Filter ensures no contaminants enter the pressure washer pump
The ROP Shop staff constantly strives to provide clear and concise product information. We understand that sometimes it can be difficult to confirm product compatibility. It is your responsibility to confirm this is the correct product you need; therefore, we encourage all customers to fully review the information provided in this listing prior to purchase. Any specific models stated in the listing are potential matches only and not a guarantee of compatibility. Nothing is worse than having to return a product, trust us…we get it. Let us work together to avoid this! If you are unsure as to whether this is the correct product for your unit, please ask. If you need assistance we will need as much of the following information as possible, if applicable, to help you find the product you are looking for:
Model and/or Sub-model
Spec and/or Type Number
Code and/or Serial Number
Our knowledgeable product specialists are always willing to help you verify product fitment. Stay rugged, my friend.
The ROP Shop Staff
Yes! Our pumps are installed onto the shaft of the engine with a keyway. If a keyway is pictured in the listing, then it will come with one. You may also purchase a keyway from our shop here.