The ROP Shop 2800 PSI Pressure Washer Pump, 2.3 GPM, 7/8" Shaft with Spray Kit
- The ROP Shop replacement Pressure Washer Pump with Spray Kit
- Specs - Maximum Pump Pressure: 2800 PSI. Maximum Pump Flow: 2.3 GPM. Maximum Pump Speed: 3400 RPM. Pump Shaft Diameter: 7/8" Shaft. Pump 3 Bolt Pattern: 7 11/16” x 6 3/16” x 6 7/16” & 4" Center to Each Outer Hole. Maximum Pump Water Temperature: 140° F. Pump Inlet Connection Type: Standard Garden Hose. Pump Outlet Tube Connection: 22mm Male. Hose Length: 35'. Hose End Types: M22 Female, Threaded. Hose Diameter: 1/4" (6mm). Spray Gun Inlet: M22 male. Spray Gun Outlet: M22 female. Lance Length: 18". Refer to images 2 and 3 for more information
- Includes - (1) Vertical Pressure Washer Pump with Chemical Injector, Unloader Valve, Thermal Release Valve & Outlet Tube, (1) 35' Pressure Washer Hose, (1) Front Entry Spray Gun, (1) 18" Extension Lance & (5) Spray Nozzle Tips; comes as shown in the first image
- This pump mounts vertical and is a rear facing (water inlets/outlets come out of the rear of the engine). Pump needs at least 5.5HP to handle PSI. Pump head can be flipped. Thermal relief valve comes pre-intalled. This is a sealed unit, no oil maintenance required. Brass outlet tube MUST be removed if quick-connect is being used
- This pump may require 1/2" spacers when installed, depending on motor configuration. Spacers are used in the case that the pump arm(s) hits the engine or can't reach the under side of frame such as the engine has a longer shaft. If spacers aren't used when installing, the pump legs will break from stress. Thermal relief valve comes pre-intalled. This is a sealed unit, no oil maintenance required. Brass outlet tube MUST be removed if quick-connect is being used
- Spray gun features easy access to the M22 male connector in front of the trigger and the M22 female threaded connection accepts wands with M22 connectors. Sprayer tips are 0° (red), 15° (yellow), 25° (green), 40° (white) & Soap (black) nozzles with 3/8" Quick Disconnects
The ROP Shop staff constantly strives to provide clear and concise product information. We understand that sometimes it can be difficult to confirm product compatibility. It is your responsibility to confirm this is the correct product you need; therefore, we encourage all customers to fully review the information provided in this listing prior to purchase. Any specific models stated in the listing are potential matches only and not a guarantee of compatibility. Nothing is worse than having to return a product, trust us…we get it. Let us work together to avoid this! If you are unsure as to whether this is the correct product for your unit, please ask. If you need assistance we will need as much of the following information as possible, if applicable, to help you find the product you are looking for:
Model and/or Sub-model
Spec and/or Type Number
Code and/or Serial Number
Our knowledgeable product specialists are always willing to help you verify product fitment. Stay rugged, my friend.
The ROP Shop Staff
Yes! Our pumps are installed onto the shaft of the engine with a keyway. If a keyway is pictured in the listing, then it will come with one. You may also purchase a keyway from our shop here.