Genuine OEM Annovi Reverberi 4000 PSI Pressure Washer Pump RSV4G40HDF40-EZ, 4 GPM, 1" Shaft with Hardware Kit & Deluxe Spray Kit
- Genuine OEM Annovi Reverberi Pressure Washer Pump with Hardware Kit & Deluxe Spray Kit
- Specs - Maximum Pump Pressure: 4000 PSI. Maximum Pump Flow: 4 GPM. Maximum Pump Speed: 3400 RPM. Shaft Size: 1". Maximum Fluid Temperature: 140° F. Pump Inlet Type: 3/8" Female. Pump Outlet Type: 3/8" Female. Oil Capacity: 16oz. Spray Gun Inlet: 3/8" Female. Spray Gun Outlet: 1/4" Female. Lance Length: 36" Lance Inlet: 1/4" Male NPT. Lance Coupler Outlet: 1/4" Female. Hose Type: Non-Marking. Hose Length: 50'. Hose Thickness: 1.95mm. Hose Quick-Connect Coupler: 3/8" Male. Hose Plug Fitting: 3/8". Nozzle Size: 4.0. Nozzle Type: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° & Soap. Refer to images 2 and 3 for more information
- Includes - (1) Pressure Washer Pump, (4) Bolts, (4) Lock Washers, (1) 50' Non-Marking Hose, (1) Spray Gun Handle, (1) 36" Extension Lance, (1) 0° Spray Tip - Red, (1) 15° Spray Tip - Yellow, (1) 25° Spray Tip - Green, (1) 40° Spray Tip - White & (1) Soap/Chemical Spray Tip - Black; comes as shown in the first image
- The RSV Series are designed to direct drive on gasoline engines ranging from 5-13 HP. Life tested over 500 hours at maximum performance of 4 GPM at 4,000 PSI
- This is the EZ version, which has the outlet facing the front. This triplex plunger pump features the latest in design and technology. Intended use for medium to heavy tasks. Pump comes complete with installation hardware, hose, spray gun, extension wand, and 5 sprayer nozzle tips
The ROP Shop staff constantly strives to provide clear and concise product information. We understand that sometimes it can be difficult to confirm product compatibility. It is your responsibility to confirm this is the correct product you need; therefore, we encourage all customers to fully review the information provided in this listing prior to purchase. Any specific models stated in the listing are potential matches only and not a guarantee of compatibility. Nothing is worse than having to return a product, trust us…we get it. Let us work together to avoid this! If you are unsure as to whether this is the correct product for your unit, please ask. If you need assistance we will need as much of the following information as possible, if applicable, to help you find the product you are looking for:
Model and/or Sub-model
Spec and/or Type Number
Code and/or Serial Number
Our knowledgeable product specialists are always willing to help you verify product fitment. Stay rugged, my friend.
The ROP Shop Staff
Yes! Our pumps are installed onto the shaft of the engine with a keyway. If a keyway is pictured in the listing, then it will come with one. You may also purchase a keyway from our shop here.