The ROP Shop Drive Gear Worm Kit for LiftMaster 41A2817
- The ROP Shop replacement Drive Gear Worm Kit
- Specs - Drive Gear Bore Size (Inner Diameter): 1/2". Drive Gear Outside Diameter: 2 3/4". Drive Gear Number of Teeth: 32. Worm Gear Length: 2 1/8". Worm Gear Diameter: 1 1/8". Worm Gear Shaft Hole: 1/2". Refer to images 2 & 3 for more information
- Includes - (1) Drive Gear, (1) Worm Gear, (1) Bushing, (2) Roll Pins, (1) Grease Lubricant & Fittings; comes as shown in the first image
- Compatible with most LiftMaster, Chamberlain, Sears Craftsman & Master Mechanic chain-drive garage door openers manufactured after 1984. Also compatible with Wayne Dalton models 100 - 320.
- Kit contains the hardware, gears and related parts that spin the sprocket to drive the chain and move the door
- Please be sure to check your part or model number to ensure this is the correct Drive Gear Worm Kit for your unit. Also, please note this may replace multiple part numbers
The ROP Shop staff constantly strives to provide clear and concise product information. We understand that sometimes it can be difficult to confirm product compatibility. It is your responsibility to confirm this is the correct product you need; therefore, we encourage all customers to fully review the information provided in this listing prior to purchase. Any specific models stated in the listing are potential matches only and not a guarantee of compatibility. Nothing is worse than having to return a product, trust us…we get it. Let us work together to avoid this! If you are unsure as to whether this is the correct product for your unit, please ask. If you need assistance we will need as much of the following information as possible, if applicable, to help you find the product you are looking for:
Model and/or Sub-model
Spec and/or Type Number
Code and/or Serial Number
Our knowledgeable product specialists are always willing to help you verify product fitment. Stay rugged, my friend.
The ROP Shop Staff