Genuine OEM Annovi Reverberi 4000 PSI Horizontal Pressure Washer Pump RSV4G40HDF40-EZ, 4 GPM, 1" Shaft includes Hardware, Chemical Hose & Filter, Garden Hose Adapter with Tension Spring & Cone Filter and Quick-Connect
- Genuine OEM Annovi Reverberi Pressure Washer Pump
- Specs - Max Pressure: 4000PSI. Max Flow: 4GPM. Max Pump Speed: 3400RPM. Shaft: 1". Max Fluid Temp: 140°F. Inlet Type: 3/8" Female. Outlet Type: 3/8" Male. Oil Capacity: 16oz. Hose ID: 1/4". Hose OD: 3/8". Length: 5'. Adapter Ends: 3/4" Female & 3/8" Male Pipe Thread. QC Adapter Ends: 3/8"Female Pipe Thread & 3/8" Coupler. Refer to images 2 and 3 for more information
- Includes - (1) Pressure Washer Pump, (1) Oil Cap, (4) Bolts, (4) Lock Washers, (1) Chemical Hose with Filter, (1) Garden Hose Adapter with Tension Spring and Cone Filter & (1) Quick-Connect Socket; comes as shown in the first image
- The RSV Series are designed to direct drive on gasoline engines ranging from 5-13 HP. Life tested over 500 hours at maximum performance of 4 GPM at 4,000 PSI. This is the EZ version, which has the outlet facing the front
- The hose can be used to siphon detergent out of a separate container. The adapter & filter offer an exceptional solution to keeping your water intake free of debris and adaptable for nearly any pump. Upon installation, the spring supplies pressure to the nut and ensures a firm seal with the garden hose
- The quick coupler is great for quickly disconnecting hose lines, spray guns & other pressure washing attachments. Lances, tips, foam cannons & more can be quickly swapped for a more efficient cleaning experience
The ROP Shop staff constantly strives to provide clear and concise product information. We understand that sometimes it can be difficult to confirm product compatibility. It is your responsibility to confirm this is the correct product you need; therefore, we encourage all customers to fully review the information provided in this listing prior to purchase. Any specific models stated in the listing are potential matches only and not a guarantee of compatibility. Nothing is worse than having to return a product, trust us…we get it. Let us work together to avoid this! If you are unsure as to whether this is the correct product for your unit, please ask. If you need assistance we will need as much of the following information as possible, if applicable, to help you find the product you are looking for:
Model and/or Sub-model
Spec and/or Type Number
Code and/or Serial Number
Our knowledgeable product specialists are always willing to help you verify product fitment. Stay rugged, my friend.
The ROP Shop Staff
Yes! Our pumps are installed onto the shaft of the engine with a keyway. If a keyway is pictured in the listing, then it will come with one. You may also purchase a keyway from our shop here.