The ROP Shop 2400 PSI Vertical Aluminum Head Power Pressure Washer Pump, PWV(R)24/2.4HB, 2.4 GPM, 7/8" Shaft, Rear Outlet
- The ROP Shop replacement Vertical Pressure Washer Pump
- Specs - Maximum Pressure: 2400 PSI. Maximum Flow: 2.4 GPM. Maximum Pump Speed: 3400 RPM. Shaft Diameter: 7/8". 3 Bolt Pattern: 7 11/16” x 6 3/16” x 6 7/16” & 4" Center to Each Outer Hole. Maximum Water Temperature: 140° F. Inlet Connection Type: Standard Garden Hose. Outlet Tube Connection: 22mm Male. Oil Capacity: 2.2oz. Refer to images 2 & 3 for more information
- Includes - (1) Vertical Pressure Washer Pump with Chemical Injector, Unloader Valve, Thermal Release Valve & Outlet Tube (come installed); comes as shown in the first image
- This pump is for vertical gas engine driven units. In some instances, the pump may need to be removed to change engine oil. The mounting flange provides a convenient connection to most 7/8” diameter shaft vertical gas engines in 4.5-7 HP. The pump has a hole in the leg for draining the engine oil. The pump includes a built-in pressure control valve, downstream chemical injection system and thermal relief valve
- This has the outlet facing the back. Some specific pressure washers may require longer bolts and spacers to mount the pump to your engine. These bolts and spacers are NOT included, but may be purchased at your local hardware store. Common bolt sizes: Two - 5/16" 18 x 2 1/2", One - 5/16" 18 x 3 1/2"
The ROP Shop staff constantly strives to provide clear and concise product information. We understand that sometimes it can be difficult to confirm product compatibility. It is your responsibility to confirm this is the correct product you need; therefore, we encourage all customers to fully review the information provided in this listing prior to purchase. Any specific models stated in the listing are potential matches only and not a guarantee of compatibility. Nothing is worse than having to return a product, trust us…we get it. Let us work together to avoid this! If you are unsure as to whether this is the correct product for your unit, please ask. If you need assistance we will need as much of the following information as possible, if applicable, to help you find the product you are looking for:
Model and/or Sub-model
Spec and/or Type Number
Code and/or Serial Number
Our knowledgeable product specialists are always willing to help you verify product fitment. Stay rugged, my friend.
The ROP Shop Staff
Yes! Our pumps are installed onto the shaft of the engine with a keyway. If a keyway is pictured in the listing, then it will come with one. You may also purchase a keyway from our shop here.