The ROP Shop Trailer Axle Kit Assembly with 4 on 4" Bolt Idler Hub & 1" Round BT8 Spindle
- The ROP Shop replacement Trailer Axle Kit
- Specs - 1,250 lb Hub Capacity, Used On 2,000 lb Axle Shaft 1 Diameter: 1 1/4" Shaft 2 Diameter: 1" Shaft Length: 8 3/4" (4" Long Stub) Hub A Diameter.: 2 1/2" Hub B Diameter: 5 1/2" Bolt Pattern: 4". Refer to images 2 & 3 for more information
- Includes - (1) Idler Hub with Lug Nuts, (1) 1" BT8 Round Spindle with Castle Nut, Pin & Washer, (1) Pair of Inner/Outer Bearings, (1) Double-lip Grease Seal (1 1/4" I.D. / 2" O.D.), (1) 2" Grease/Dust Cap; comes as shown in the first image
- Assembly with 4 on 4" bolt idler hub & 1" round BT8 spindle. Rated to 1,250 lbs. each or 2,000 lbs. for the pair
- Fits 2,000 pound trailer axles with straight spindles, but to know if this hub is the right fit for your setup you would want to check the size your current bearings and make sure that they match up with the 1" bearings that these hubs come with as well as knowing that you have a standard length spindle. This Hub fits standard length spindles, not "short spindles"
The ROP Shop staff constantly strives to provide clear and concise product information. We understand that sometimes it can be difficult to confirm product compatibility. It is your responsibility to confirm this is the correct product you need; therefore, we encourage all customers to fully review the information provided in this listing prior to purchase. Any specific models stated in the listing are potential matches only and not a guarantee of compatibility. Nothing is worse than having to return a product, trust us…we get it. Let us work together to avoid this! If you are unsure as to whether this is the correct product for your unit, please ask. If you need assistance we will need as much of the following information as possible, if applicable, to help you find the product you are looking for:
Model and/or Sub-model
Spec and/or Type Number
Code and/or Serial Number
Our knowledgeable product specialists are always willing to help you verify product fitment. Stay rugged, my friend.
The ROP Shop Staff