The ROP Shop 3100 PSI Vertical Brass Head Power Pressure Washer Pump, 2.5 GPM, 7/8" Shaft
- The ROP Shop replacement Vertical Pressure Washer Pump
- Specs - Maximum Pressure: 3100 PSI. Maximum Flow: 2.5 GPM. Maximum Pump Speed: 3400 RPM. Shaft Diameter: 7/8" Shaft. 3 Bolt Pattern: 7 11/16” x 6 3/16” x 6 7/16” & 4" Center to Each Outer Hole. Maximum Water Temperature: 140° F. Inlet Connection Type: Standard Garden Hose. Outlet Tube Connection: 22mm Male. Refer to images 2 and 3 for more information
- Includes - (1) Vertical Pressure Washer Pump with Chemical Injector, Unloader Valve, Thermal Release Valve & Outlet Tube; comes as shown in the first image
- This pump mounts vertical and is a front facing (water inlets/outlets come out of the front of the engine). Pump needs at least 6HP to handle PSI. Pump head can be flipped
- This pump may require 1/2" spacers when installed, depending on motor configuration. Spacers are used in the case that the pump arm(s) hits the engine or can't reach the under side of frame such as the engine has a longer shaft. If spacers aren't used when installing, the pump legs will break from stress
ATTENTION: This product may require additional spacers between the pump and where it bolts to the pressure washer due to an uneven surface. This is more prevalent on Troy-Bilt models. Failure to add needed spacers may result in damage to the pump or the pressure washer and is not covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
The ROP Shop staff constantly strives to provide clear and concise product information. We understand that sometimes it can be difficult to confirm product compatibility. It is your responsibility to confirm this is the correct product you need; therefore, we encourage all customers to fully review the information provided in this listing prior to purchase. Any specific models stated in the listing are potential matches only and not a guarantee of compatibility. Nothing is worse than having to return a product, trust us…we get it. Let us work together to avoid this! If you are unsure as to whether this is the correct product for your unit, please ask. If you need assistance we will need as much of the following information as possible, if applicable, to help you find the product you are looking for:
Model and/or Sub-model
Spec and/or Type Number
Code and/or Serial Number
Our knowledgeable product specialists are always willing to help you verify product fitment. Stay rugged, my friend.
The ROP Shop Staff